- Your main task is to expand and strengthen the position of the brand in the Gulf market.
- Assisting Sales and Marketing Management with advertising materials and communications to media to symbolize effectively the services and products of the company to customers.
- You support all kinds of marketing activities towards our distributors, installation partners and consumers.
- You adequately translate the USP of our corporate vision and product catalogue.
- You introduce and position a strong presence at Trade Fairs and various topical events.
- You see to it that product offers and corporate advertisements are published in the relevant media, including trade magazines, newspapers, radio and television, Internet and Extranet.
- Presenting recommendations to Marketing Committee or Manager regarding conferences/exhibitions to attend/participate.
- Managing layouts and designing of communications such as presentations, newsletters, event support materials, research papers, and brochures.
- You are also responsible for the printing activities of product catalogues and corporate brochures and other information.
- You will contribute to creating Marketing Budgets, follow up and make reports to update and inform the other Team Members and Management.
- You have excellent analytical and presentation skills including demonstration skills to handle many assignments simultaneously.
- You are a team player, stimulated by new challenges, full of initiative and are pro-active and confident
- You have approximately 2-4 years of experience in a similar function.
- You have a strong and clear vision on marketing related subjects and are willing to constantly strengthen your insight into our market and products.
- You are fluent in English. Additional Languages are an Advantage
- You have very good PC skills.
Competitive Salary package is available to the right candidate.
Send you resume to email@example.com with the subject line: MR or apply online by filling the application form below: -