- Airedale appoints Nissar Rahman Sales & Applications Engineer
- Mostra Convegno Expocomfort line up two international events
- The Big 5 Kuwait promises new features
- Qatar Solar Energy signs agreement with Kazatomprom
- Al-Futtaim Engineering wins FEWA contract
- Emicool signs US$ 245 million refinancing facility with DIB
Personalities» The man from extremes M Rajkumar, CEO and Director Engineering of BESTPRO & AHRGLOBAL, has clocked 37 years of HVAC experience across geographical extremes – from Moscow to the Middle East – with a stint in the United States. A firm believer in sustainability, he talks of wanting to contribute to the region through cutting-edge technologies.
Country Report» Down Under on its way up Rising from the ashes of the recent downturn, Australia’s burgeoning industries represent strategic growth areas for HVACR and allied products. Industry players look at the Australian market with much hope. We bring you a special report.
- Not in my back yard!
- I believe ….
- Pockets of resistance
- Unclogging Filters and Mindsets
- The need to Quantify
- A microscopic view of particles
- Waiting to exhale …
- Filtration Stages
- Filtration selection – eliminating errors
- Galloping towards the Horsepower of Filtration
- The Power of the Unknown Parameters
- Fixing the FLUX
- Making a difference in Air filtration starts with knowing
- Air Filtration: the interconnection we need to admit
- Unravelling the mystery of air filter behaviour
- Air filtration – the sole line of defence
- Sand Storms – Can Air Filters combat them
- Air filtration – need for a change in approach
- Clearing the air … about filtration