- Qatar Society of Engineers to hold a talk on BIM integration
- WaterWorld to focus on water conservation
- Abu Dhabi to grant solar power generation licences
- Winners of the Middle East Municipalities Excellence Awards felicitated
- Atoll Energy to showcase its new solutions at Hotel Show 2014
- AHRI to serve on Industry Advisory Committee to SASO
Personalities» The man from extremes M Rajkumar, CEO and Director Engineering of BESTPRO & AHRGLOBAL, has clocked 37 years of HVAC experience across geographical extremes – from Moscow to the Middle East – with a stint in the United States. A firm believer in sustainability, he talks of wanting to contribute to the region through cutting-edge technologies.
Country Report» The real cost of economic development Kuwait’s economic growth is heavily anchored on to industries that are observed to consume the most energy. We have the report.
- Not in my back yard!
- I believe ….
- Pockets of resistance
- Unclogging Filters and Mindsets
- The need to Quantify
- A microscopic view of particles
- Waiting to exhale …
- Filtration Stages
- Filtration selection – eliminating errors
- Galloping towards the Horsepower of Filtration
- The Power of the Unknown Parameters
- Fixing the FLUX
- Making a difference in Air filtration starts with knowing
- Air Filtration: the interconnection we need to admit
- Unravelling the mystery of air filter behaviour
- Air filtration – the sole line of defence
- Sand Storms – Can Air Filters combat them
- Air filtration – need for a change in approach
- Clearing the air … about filtration